We are asking people to visit our Leicestershire developments from Friday 16th November to Sunday 16th December and make a financial donation to the hospice at the collecting point in the show home or sales office.
The appeal is also being backed by Jelson-sponsored Leicester Riders basketball team, who will be collecting for the charity at selected home games during November and December.
Where to donate?
Donation points are located in the sales offices at the following Jelson developments (open Friday – Monday 11am – 5pm, except Birstall, open daily 11am – 5pm):
- The Leys, off Cropston Road, Anstey
- Poppyfields, off Melton Road, Barrow upon Soar
- Station Lane, Asfordby
- Hallam Fields, off Loughborough Road, Birstall
- Estley Green, off Broughton Way, Broughton Astley
- Fieldfare, off Halstead Road, Mountsorrel
- Ferncote, off Stanton Road, Sapcote
- Thurnmead, off Pulford Drive, Thurnby
There will also be a donation point at Jelson’s head office at 370 Loughborough Road, LE4 5PR (open Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5.30pm).
Donations can also be made at selected Leicester Riders home games at: Morningside Arena, Charter Street LE1 3UD.
- 14th November
- 17th November
- 21st November
- 23rd November
- 7th December
In addition, there will be a donation point in the arena reception for the duration of the appeal.
In addition, you can enter a free draw to win one of ten family tickets to a Leicester Riders game in 2019. Entry forms are available at all the donation points listed, and no donation is required to enter the draw. Terms & conditions apply.
Terms & conditions
- The free draw is promoted by Jelson Limited, 370 Loughborough Road, Leicester, LE4 5PR ("the promoter").
- No donation/purchase is necessary to qualify for entry in the draw.
- Entry is free.
- Entries close at 5pm on Sunday 16th December 2018.
- 10 winners will each receive one family ticket which can be used at any Leicester Riders home game during 2019.
- The promoter will supply the prize subject to availability. There will be no cash alternative.
- The draw will take place at the promoter's registered office at 1pm on Monday 7th January 2019.
- The winners will be notified via email within 24 hours of the draw taking place.
- In the event that any winners cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw taking place the promoter reserves the right to declare that winning entry void and redraw the prize.
- By entering the draw, the winners are deemed to have agreed to take part in associated publicity activity at the promoter's request.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions.