Visiting a Show Home or Sales Office in 2022
The house hunting process can be a little daunting, but you can always expect a warm welcome from Jelson. This handy guide is packed with all the information you will need, from how to book a viewing to what to expect from visiting a show home or sales office at any of our developments.
How to book a visit to a show home or sales office
- Pick your plot - you can find all the developments, house types, and plots on our website. Depending on the development, you can also see information such as virtual tours, floor plans, and site plans, to help narrow down exactly what you’re looking for.
- You then need to book an appointment to visit one of our show homes or sales offices. You can do this by calling the development directly or calling our head office sales department on 0116 266 1541.
- You will need to confirm your full contact details, along with when you would like to book your appointment.
What to do at your appointment
- When you arrive, one of our team will welcome you and invite you into the sales office. You’ll then go through any questions you have, what to expect during your visit.
- You’ll then tour any of our available show homes that are of interest to you. This is a good opportunity to experience Jelson quality for yourself, as well as find out more information on options and upgrades to make your home truly feel like yours.
- Should you need any more resources following your visit, you can find brochures, development information and guidance on our website.
There’s also the following advice to get the most out of the visit, and to help the sales team to best help you:
- Mortgage information - Sharing with our team if you require a mortgage, means they can help provide further resources should you need them.
- Selling your home - Sharing with our team if you are selling your home means they can share any buying schemes such as Part Exchange that may be useful to you.
If you have any questions our team is on hand to help. Just pop over to our contact page, or call 0116 266 1541.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!